[mythtv] Ray - Questions about your setup

Brent D. Norris mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 09:43:05 -0600 (CST)

I have a friend who has done something similar with his webvcr+ setup.
http://webvcrplus.sourceforge.net/

It allows him to record stuff that he schedules via a web interface.  It
encodes it in a really light weight encoder and then you setup the time
span (say 60 free minutes) that it should look for in its database where
it has nothing to do and during that time it will encode them into DIVX.
I think that setup works really well for him.

Brent

Brent Norris (http://brentnorris.net)
Assistant Technology Coordinator, Edmonson County Schools
H: 270.563.9226