[mythtv] X10 MouseRemote for Linux

Mark Musone mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 13:40:41 -0500

I actually use the packard bell remote..i don't know the exact
name..they don't make it anymore..
you can get them at computer shows for like $2.00..with IR receiver that
plugs into the serial port!
it has full support undr lirc also..i love it..

-Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-dev-admin@snowman.net [mailto:mythtv-dev-admin@snowman.net]
On Behalf Of goraczkm@attbi.com
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2002 1:26 PM
To: mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Subject: Re: [mythtv] X10 MouseRemote for Linux

The best remote I found is the ATI wonder RF remote (you can get them
with the
all in wonder 7500 and 8500dv or separatly). They are X10 remote but I
cannot
found the same remote on the X10 page (the closest is the X10 UR74A and
the
price is the same as the ATI remote). The driver that I use is the one
from
the GATOS project (you only need the remote driver nothing else) and it
is
easy to configure in X.

Michel