[mythtv] Problems with WinTV go card..

Harondel J. Sibble mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 08 Dec 2002 16:33:01 -0800

On 8 Dec 2002 at 16:27, Chris Hessing wrote:

> Hello -
>
> I am trying to get MythTV working, and I am really close.  I am using a
> WinTV Go board, but when I start mythTV, all I get is a blue screen, with the
> audio.  Based on messing around with xawtv, overlay mode works just fine, but
> grabdisplay mode shows the blue screen.

Generally speaking you should be using overlay. Are you getting any channel
video at all?  I assume you have selected television as your input source in
xawtv right?

Actually just reread your message, what happens if you hit "c" at that point
in mythtv to change the video input? Hitting c multiple times will cycle
through the input choices.

Are you running ver 0.7 of myth? I seem to vaguely remember the same
experience when I was first running 0.6.

Also what is your other hardware? Video card etc?