[mythtv] BTAudio Module

Harondel J. Sibble mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat, 07 Dec 2002 15:18:43 -0800

On 7 Dec 2002 at 14:47, Harondel J. Sibble wrote:

> Now before I celebrate is there any other way this could work without using
> the btaudio module since I no longer have an audio cable between the ATI TV
> Wonder and my SBlive?

Hmm, just noticed another oddity that hopefully someone can comment on.

Primary tv card is an Avermedia TVPhone (ATP)
Secondary is an ATI TV Wonder (ATW)

line out on ATP goes to external line-in on sblive
ATW has no audio cable connections at all.

I startup mythtv on ATP, plug out audio cable from sblive line-in, after a
couple of seconds I get no audio. I plug it back it hit "v" for PiP and then
"n" to switch tuners, once again I plug out the audio cable from the ATW and
after 2 seconds sound stops...

Comments?

--
Harondel J. Sibble