[mythtv] BTAudio Module

Harondel J. Sibble mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat, 07 Dec 2002 14:47:26 -0800

On 7 Dec 2002 at 14:14, Harondel J. Sibble wrote:

> I am assuming it works with the non VE version as I've gotten this is the
> syslog during btaudio module loading at various times.

Hmmm... something is working....

I startup mythv and go into PiP mode,  with the primary card displaying video
and audio, I then switch windows by typing "n" and now I get the video from
tuner 2 along with the sound.

This is after running setup again and telling it to use /dev/dsp2 (or maybe
/dev/dsp3 I can't remember) for the second tuner.

Now before I celebrate is there any other way this could work without using
the btaudio module since I no longer have an audio cable between the ATI TV
Wonder and my SBlive?
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting