[mythtv] mythmusic w/o id3 and setting to limit how often rereadsdir

chuck mythtv-dev@snowman.net
07 Dec 2002 12:52:56 -0700

agreed, I use tags but it's on a samba share which is dog slow.  Also, I
have several live shows that don't have tags and I really don't feel
like adding them by hand.  I'm just too lazy.