[mythtv] Sound problems.

Michael Kedl mythtv-dev@snowman.net
06 Dec 2002 17:28:39 -0500

I really don't know how this stuff works...

But on my laptop with alsamixer I have to select Aux for CAPTUR AND!!!
I have to select Capture for CAPTUR and set both volumes up and mute
Aux; you may want to try that kind of setup.  Seems pretty odd  but
thats what it takes for my machine.  Took me a while to figure that out
too!  Now I just use alsactl store and alsactl restore to save and
restore my settings.

Regards,
Mike