[mythtv] Themes...

Isaac Richards mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 15:19:54 -0500

On Monday 02 December 2002 12:21 am, Nathan Ziarek wrote:
> Well, if anyone knows how to do this, feel free, I'll provide the
> graphics. I'll poke around, but I have absolutely no idea what I am
> doing, so those 15 lines will probably take me 15 months...

Went and did this -- came out to 17 lines, not 15 =)

Anyway, if you modify the theme.xml to define an 'activeimage' icon like this:

  <buttondef name="TV">
    <image>watch_tv.png</image>
    <activeimage>watch_tv_active.png</activeimage>
    <offset>20,10</offset>
  </buttondef>

It'll replace the icon image with the active one when the button's selected.
Note that the two images share the same offset, though.

Isaac