[mythtv] filldata doesn't work for me

Michael Arick mythtv-dev@snowman.net
23 Aug 2002 11:03:40 -0700

--=-ZsnDya6jkSHGPsdhXYY+

Hey everybody:

This looks like a great app!  I seem to have a working distribution now,
but I can't change channels.  I know I need to run filldata, but it
doesn't work for my system.   Each time it runs, it gets a bunch of data
on the channels I have selected, but then I get this error during the
parse phase:

not well-formed (invalid token) at line 547, column 11, byte 21208 at
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi/XML/Parser.pm
line 185

And then it tries again...  and again... :)

Please note, I am running Perl 5.8.0, since that's what ships with
Mandrake 9.0 beta 3, which I installed for other, unrelated features
(namely the ability to mount WebDAV shares on start-up). =20

Any thoughts?

-Michael Arick

--=-ZsnDya6jkSHGPsdhXYY+

--=-ZsnDya6jkSHGPsdhXYY+--