[mythtv] Picture in picture.

Andrew C. Ohnstad mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 13:33:24 -0700 (PDT)

I would suggest just the channel number overlaid on
the PIP.  If people want more detailed information on
the PIP they can switch it to the main screen or check
the program guide.

I would also suggest a "swap" command (if you haven't
already thought of this) to quickly switch the main
screen to the channel the PIP was watching and vice
versa.

Does this mean that we can hope for 'watch one
channel, record a different channel' and/or 'record
two channels at once' features in the future?

=-=Andrew