[mythtv] adding music info to the database

Isaac Richards mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 00:51:17 -0400

On Monday 19 August 2002 11:15 pm, chuck wrote:
> The README file for mythmusic says that the databses has to be added to
> the mythtv database after mythmusic is run.  How do I do this?

You mean adding the table to the database?  You need to add
musicdb/metadata.sql the same way you added the mc.sql from mythtv.
I'd do 'mysql < metadata.sql' as root, might be different for you.

After that, MythMusic'll populate the database on its own, by scanning through
the directory tree you give it in its settings file
(/usr/local/share/mythtv/mythmusic-settings.txt)

Isaac