[mythtv] Bare minimum install?

Isaac Richards mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 00:48:04 -0400

On Monday 19 August 2002 12:46 pm, Larry Owens wrote:
> What is the bare minimum that should be installed to make MythTv work? Is
> there plans for a complete distro? Like demolinux, or some such?
>
> 	Just curious...because I think a bootable CD with all of this mostly
> pre-configured would _rock_.

Heh, never really thought about that.  There _is_ quite a bit of stuff to
setup, though, so I'd think it'd be non-trivial.  Something to think about
for the future, I suppose.

Let's see:  X, v4l, audio, qt3, xmltv, lame, mysql, perl, vorbis, flac, mad,
libcdaudio, cdparanoia...  might be more, I dunno.

Isaac