[mythtv] Problems with colours

Isaac Richards mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 20:47:52 -0400

On Friday 16 August 2002 06:04 pm, Thor Sigvaldason wrote:
> 	That solved it. I was acutally using a more recent driver (lower version
> number, but later release date). This is *much* better.

There's been a newer release?

> 	Am thinking about the following mythTV related projects (I'll start
> working on one of them over the weekend):
>
> 	- a mythImage system to read/display digital photos

I've gotten 3 or 4 requests for that, I think...

> 	- a burning system to move video onto VCD/SVCD(/DVD?)

Probably one of the most requested features, and the one of the ones I'm least
interested in writing =)

> 	- also burning from playlist(s) onto music CDs and mp3 CDs
> 	- LCD display module (use remote without tv on to play music, for example)
> 	- second tuner card support (watch one, record other and/or record 2)

I've been planning on working on the multiple tuner stuff for awhile..
Already have a second card sitting here doing nothing.  So unless you
_really_ want to, I probably will get to it soonish.  I've got things sorta
half setup for it already.

Isaac