[mythtv] Problems with colours

Thor Sigvaldason mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 01:45:52 -0400

All,

	I have both pr 4 and latest CVS versions running, and everythying is great,
except for the colourspace of the video. Everything is very blueish, except
for blues, which are very reddish. Picture on B&W channels is perfect.

	On previous advice from Isaac, I tried changing line 34 of
libNuppelVideo/XJ.cpp to be defined to 0x32315659. This does not help. Xawtv
works fine both with Xv extensions (ie. xawtv -xv) and without (ie. xawtv
-noxv).

	So .. it looks like Isaac's otherwise excellent adaptation of the
NuppelVideo stuff is doing something non-universal in Xv space. Does anyone
have any suggestions? I'm currently trying to pour over MythTV code versus
xawtv code to try and figure out what any XV differences may be.

My system is:

(Genuine) Intel P4 @ 1.6 GHz
Pinnacle TV board (bttv)
Nvidia adaptor with binary only nvidia drivers

	Thanks in advance for any and all help.

BR,

Thor

Thor Sigvaldason <thor@sigvaldason.com>