[mythtv] GUI window size patch for mythmusic

Isaac Richards mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 02:56:21 -0400

I went and fixed all (hopefully) of the screen resize issues..  the themed
menu is rather slow when it's resized up to higher resolution, which I'll
have to look into..

So, your patch is in now, and I made similar mods to the mythtv tree.

I did change the settings to be in theme.txt, so they could be shared slightly
easier between the two programs.

Isaac