[mythtv-commits] Ticket #12857: OS X - mythfrontend, mythtv-setup become unresponsive to keyboard

MythTV noreply at mythtv.org
Wed Aug 9 20:39:47 UTC 2017


#12857: OS X - mythfrontend, mythtv-setup become unresponsive to keyboard
----------------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  ctreleaven@…          |          Owner:  pbennett
     Type:  Bug Report - General  |         Status:  infoneeded
 Priority:  minor                 |      Milestone:  0.28.2
Component:  Ports - OSX           |        Version:  v29.0
 Severity:  medium                |     Resolution:
 Keywords:                        |  Ticket locked:  0
----------------------------------+----------------------------

Comment (by ctreleaven@…):

 Replying to [comment:9 pbennett]:
 > Replying to [comment:8 ctreleaven@…]:
 > ...
 > So the real problem here is that it loses focus after exiting from a
 setup page. I do not have an OS X system to test with, but I will look and
 see if there is something that can be done to make sure focus is not lost.

 I don't think there is any logging available now to help isolate the
 problem.  Is it possible to add something, even temporarily?

--
Ticket URL: <https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/12857#comment:10>
MythTV <http://www.mythtv.org>
MythTV Media Center


More information about the mythtv-commits mailing list