[mythtv-commits] Ticket #13085: Fedora 24 -> 26: RPM build error: fatal error: stdlib.h: No such file or directory

MythTV noreply at mythtv.org
Tue Aug 1 19:09:01 UTC 2017


#13085: Fedora 24 -> 26: RPM build error:  fatal error: stdlib.h: No such file or
directory
----------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  udovdh@…              |          Owner:
     Type:  Bug Report - General  |         Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                 |      Milestone:  needs_triage
Component:  MythTV - General      |        Version:  0.28.1
 Severity:  medium                |     Resolution:
 Keywords:                        |  Ticket locked:  0
----------------------------------+------------------------------

Comment (by J.Pilk@…):

 I had built rpms of 30pre3 for my SL7x and f25 boxes, and realised that I
 ought to be able to do the same for f26.  It worked - but I don't have an
 f26 box. The others are working fine.

 $ mock -r fedora-25-x86_64-rpmfusion_free --buildsrpm --spec
 mythtvmasterexfusion30pre3mock.spec  --sources=../SOURCES

 $ mock -r fedora-26-x86_64-rpmfusion_nonfree  --rebuild  mythtv-
 master-30.3.a.fc25.src.rpm

 I don't think the _nonfree repo is needed, but this was a test. For some
 reason the SL7x build pulled in a couple of nvidia-related packages, but
 the log shows none here.

--
Ticket URL: <https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/13085#comment:2>
MythTV <http://www.mythtv.org>
MythTV Media Center


More information about the mythtv-commits mailing list