[mythtv-commits] Ticket #11949: IPTV don't work with freebox TV (france)

MythTV noreply at mythtv.org
Tue Dec 31 18:36:20 UTC 2013


#11949: IPTV don't work with freebox TV (france)
----------------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  snouf@…               |          Owner:  danielk
     Type:  Bug Report - General  |         Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                 |      Milestone:  unknown
Component:  MythTV - Recording    |        Version:  0.27-fixes
 Severity:  medium                |     Resolution:
 Keywords:  freeboxtv, iptv       |  Ticket locked:  0
----------------------------------+----------------------------

Comment (by snouf@…):

 The default rtsp  port is 554 so I try specifying the port. I have an
 other error

 {{{
 $ mythavtest -v audio,playback --loglevel=debug
 "rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr:554/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=376"
 ...
 2013-12-31 19:26:22.252252 I
 FileRingBuf(rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr:554/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=376):
 OpenFile(rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr:554/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=376,
 2000 ms)
 2013-12-31 19:26:22.259108 E  No address defined for host:
 mafreebox.freebox.fr
 2013-12-31 19:26:52.299173 E  MythSocket(c62cb0:59): ReadStringList:
 Error, timed out after 30000 ms.
 2013-12-31 19:26:52.299381 C  Protocol version check failure.
                         The response to MYTH_PROTO_VERSION was empty.
                         This happens when the backend is too busy to
 respond,
                         or has deadlocked due to bugs or hardware failure.
 2013-12-31 19:26:52.299422 E  RemoteFile::openSocket(control socket):
 Failed validation to server mafreebox.freebox.fr:554
 2013-12-31 19:26:52.299722 E
 FileRingBuf(rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr:554/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=376):
 RingBuffer::RingBuffer(): Failed to open remote file
 (rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr:554/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=376)
 2013-12-31 19:26:52.301098 I  TV: DrawUnusedRects() -- begin
 ...
 }}}

 with vlc it work

--
Ticket URL: <http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/11949#comment:8>
MythTV <http://www.mythtv.org>
MythTV Media Center


More information about the mythtv-commits mailing list