[mythtv-commits] Ticket #11987: Change channel causes black screen no audio with LiveTV
MythTV
noreply at mythtv.org
Fri Dec 27 17:46:55 UTC 2013
#11987: Change channel causes black screen no audio with LiveTV
--------------------------------------------+------------------------
Reporter: arizonamythtv@… | Owner:
Type: Bug Report - Hang/Deadlock | Status: new
Priority: minor | Milestone: unknown
Component: MythTV - General | Version: 0.27-fixes
Severity: medium | Keywords:
Ticket locked: 0 |
--------------------------------------------+------------------------
I'm compiling 0.27 and I have a PVR150. I change the channels with an IR
Blaster since I have a Scientific Atlanta STB. When I tune in to LiveTV
for the first time I don't have any problems, When I change the channel, I
usually end up having a problem on the first channel change with the
screen going black with audio. Sometimes it will change okay multiple
times but eventually the screen will go black on a channel change. I've
attached logs. In the log, the black screen occurred on the fourth channel
change.
--
Ticket URL: <http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/11987>
MythTV <http://www.mythtv.org>
MythTV Media Center
More information about the mythtv-commits
mailing list