[mythtv-commits] Ticket #9906: No TV Configured

MythTV noreply at mythtv.org
Fri Jul 8 12:20:55 UTC 2011


#9906: No TV Configured
--------------------------------------------+---------------------
     Reporter:  breese@…                    |      Owner:  danielk
         Type:  Bug Report - Hang/Deadlock  |     Status:  new
     Priority:  major                       |  Milestone:  unknown
    Component:  MythTV - Mythtv-setup       |    Version:  0.24.1
     Severity:  medium                      |   Keywords:
Ticket locked:  0                           |
--------------------------------------------+---------------------
 I downloaded and installed the MythTV. The cd I used was the combo
 installer / Live cd.
 I configured the system to be a Backend Server only install.

 I never get the desktop on the main screen.
 When I log into the Mythweb site I get

 No TV Configured
 MythTV is intended to run with TV settings configured. Your installation
 does not appear to have been fully configured for TV viewing (there are no
 channels). If you intend to use MythTV's TV functionality, please finish
 configuration via mythtv-setup before using MythWeb.
 MythWeb is capable of functioning without TV settings, but so much of its
 interface is designed to make the TV process as smooth as possible that
 you will likely find many nonfunctional links to TV functionality. Don't
 be surprised to find "unknown module" messages when you follow links.

 1) mythtv-setup does not run from the built in web page
 2) none of the F key terminals work...
 3) all I get on the system display is MythBunto logo and 5 red dots
 4) Why would a Backend server need this anyway?

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/9906>
MythTV <http://code.mythtv.org/trac>
MythTV Media Center


More information about the mythtv-commits mailing list