<div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><br></div><br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Sat, Feb 5, 2022 at 3:55 PM Peter Bennett <<a href="mailto:pb.mythtv@gmail.com">pb.mythtv@gmail.com</a>> wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
  
    
  
  <div>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <div>On 2/4/22 3:07 PM, James Abernathy
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite">
      
      <div dir="ltr">Not sure what the database schema changes so much
        during development, but I noticed recently that Master has moved
        on to v33 and there is a new branch 'fixes/32' which is the one
        I guess I want to follow as we move closer to v32 release in
        March.
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>I just built a backend with this fixes/32 branch and the
          android mythfrontend version gives me the schema version error
          message. </div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>So I guess a new version needs to be built.</div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>Someday someone is going to have to educate me about all
          these schema changes.</div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset></fieldset>
      <pre>_______________________________________________
</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <p>I have built the latest mythfrontend fixes/32 and master for
      android. Download from the usual place.<br>
    </p>
    <p>Peter</p></div></blockquote><div><br></div><div>Thanks, I just installed the v32 64 bits on a Nvidia Shield TV. It works great with my fixes/32 backend. </div><div><br></div><div>JIm A<br><br></div></div></div>