[mythtv-users] Has anything changed with Schedules Direct listings, or is it just me?

Tom Harris thom.j.harris at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 22:33:47 UTC 2024

My listings stopped working a while back and I just got around to trying to
fix it.  I thought it would be one of my previous issues --
subscription expired or password change.  But, both of those are fine and
nothing else appears to be incorrect.  So, before diving further into
debugging, I wanted to make sure that there wasn't some change in the
listings service that I missed.

My mythtv version is quite old now..  I think it's 0.30 (on LinHES R8.6.1)
-- I've been in the "if it's not broke" mode with MythTV.    Has anything
changed in Schedules DIrect or related protocols that I need to account for?

Mythfilldatabase doesn't give much in terms of reasons, but does log the
failure. "DataDirect: Failed to get data: Download error".  Any
tips/suggestions?