[mythtv-users] v34 db schema version?

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 02:20:29 UTC 2024

On Sun, Mar 24, 2024 at 1:27 AM <lists at arewethere.net> wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 24, 2024 at 12:01:05PM +1100, lists at arewethere.net wrote:
>
> > Can someone please confirm that v34 should be on schema 1379?
> > Where is the right place to look that up and check?
>
> A bit more time spent with 'git grep' lead me to
>
>    mythtv/bindings/perl/MythTV.pm
>    mythtv/libs/libmythtv/dbcheck.cpp

I find it much easier is to just use the sql statement:

    select data from settings where value = 'DBSchemaVer';

against the mythconverg database which
indicates the schema you are using (and
if the upgrade was successful, you are on
the proper schema version).

> But it would be nice to have this in the wiki pages somewhere,
> or at least a pointer to the file that contains the datum.

If you think it would be useful, by all means
consider to add the information to the wiki
(it is user generated information).