[mythtv-users] v34 db schema version?

lists at arewethere.net lists at arewethere.net
Sun Mar 24 01:01:05 UTC 2024

Hi

I upgraded my ubuntu combined be/fe from v33 to v34 today,
which seems to have gone extremely smoothly. Great work folks!

I have a question though. On the web app status page
it shows the db schema version in a blue information box.
At first the different colour made me think this was indicating
a problem, so I went to find out what version I should be running.

I am unable to find that on the mythv.org wiki, or even digging
round in the sources (briefly).

Can someone please confirm that v34 should be on schema 1379?
Where is the right place to look that up and check?

Kind regards and congrats again