[mythtv-users] Sqlite channels table reset to no channels selected

Larry Kennedy lunchtimelarry at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 00:33:52 UTC 2024

All,

I came home today to find that Mythtv was not recording and had no listings
to work with.   I use the sqlite grabber, so I poked around and found that
my sqlite channels table had reverted all channels to selected=0.

I *think* this is the second time this has happened, where desired channels
got marked as "not selected" when I made no changes to the table myself.

Does anyone have a theory on how this can happen?

Thanks,
Larry