[mythtv-users] Replacement for Atom Motherboard

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 10:16:55 UTC 2024

Thanks to all for the suggestions - lots to think and I'll probably go for
the NM100 motherboard.  I hadn't spotted that range of ASRock boards and
they seem like a good replacement for my current Atom.

I'm still tempted to play with a Pi or Firestick as a frontend but I'll do
that for fun without the stress of needing to get it into 'production'.

It's great that there's so much activity and good advice on this list.