[mythtv-users] Network issues (slightly OT)

Steve Greene sgreene820 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 17:57:40 UTC 2024

The subnet range used is 192.168.1.xxx. The router definitely sees the
workstation and uses my assigned IP address. I have set the netmask to
255.255.255.0, but when I review the entries, it goes to "24". Possibly
need to change it in /etc/network/interfaces.

Steve Greene
(301) 842-8923
historicity.co
An independent archival professional specializing in still photography,
moving images and recorded sound.