[mythtv-users] Raspberry Pi 5

James Linder jam at tigger.ws
Fri Mar 1 05:58:19 UTC 2024

I want to use a Pi5 as a backend.
One of the backend’s tasks is to do some logging, using a Qt5 program I wrote. Compile fails with
usr/include/c++/12/bits/stl_relops.:62: Parse error at “std"

Googling suggest bookworm-thats-wot-dunnit

Since my logger compiles on x64_86 on ubuntu, that is a way forward.
The wiki on building from src urges not using ubuntu, as far as I can tell that relates to frontend stuff. Any opinion as why I ought not use ubuntu?
The BE would be headless, FE is not relevant.

James