[mythtv-users] Program with active rule no schedule info

faginbagin helen.buus at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 14:41:39 UTC 2024

On 6/20/2024 4:45 AM, Stephen Worthington wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Jun 2024 22:32:28 -0700, you wrote:

>> No, same channel.
> When that happens to me, it is usually because the EPG has had the
> title changed.  A similar example here in NZ was a change from "1News"
> to "1 News" and then from "1 News" to "1 News At 6pm".  So just go to
> the programme in the Programme Guide and create a new rule to record
> it under the new name.

Yup, this is probably what happened to you. It is what happened to me in
Metro Detroit. I had a rule for "PBS NewsHour" that didn't record on
Monday. When I checked the listings, I saw the name had changed to "PBS
News Hour". I created a new rule and all is good. I caught up on the
missed episode on PBS Passport, their streaming service.

FWIW, they talked about this during last night's episode. Guess it's
affected more that us MythTV users :)