[mythtv-users] Leanfront is now on the Google Play Store as well as on Amazon

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 22:56:36 UTC 2024

Leanfront is now on the Google Play Store as well as the Amazon App store.

If you have an Android TV device, go to play.google.com, search for
MythTV or leanfront. You can select devices to install it on.

If you have a Fire TV device, go to amazon.com and search for MythTV or
leanfront, and select devices to install on.

Thank you to all who volunteered for the google closed test. Those who
tested need not reinstall, they will automatically get updates from now
on from the play store.

For google play, if you previously installed an apk that I posted for
download, you DO NOT need to uninstall. The play store will upgrade your
already installed build.

For Amazon, you DO need to uninstall the apk that I posted for download,
before you can install the amazon store build.

Note: It is not available from the play store for Android phones and
tablets. In my opinion it does not work well with those devices.

Peter