[mythtv-users] DB 'offset' problem with MariaDB in ubuntu 22.04

John Pilkington johnpilk222 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 22:45:07 UTC 2024

While updating to Master and 22.04 I installed MariaDB 10.6.12.  It
seems to work but my cutting scripts don't.   They read 'offset' values
from the recordedseek table, and I understand that 'offset' is now an
SQL reserved word.

Most of what I've read about MythTV and 10.6 has been about TimeZone
stuff, and the Recordedseek wiki still talks about offset.

Perhaps fortunately the box hadn't made many recordings.

Is there a simple fix?

TIA

John