[mythtv-users] season and episode population from schedules direct json has been incomplete.

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 15:23:28 UTC 2024


> On Jan 17, 2024, at 4:38 PM, Tom Dexter <digitalaudiorock at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I think he's referring to the xmltvids on the channel table. The
> non-sqlite grabber requires just the numeric id but the sqlite version
> requires them to be in the form Innnnn.json.schedulesdirect.org.
>
> Jay: Correct me if I'm wrong on that. I was actually going to reply to
> verify that that needs to be changed.
>
> Tom
>
>
>
> Actually the sourced field in the channel table points to the video source table with information on the data source to use(such as schedules direct). When I moved to the sqlite version, a new video source is added, and hence the source id had to change in the channel table. In my case, the old nonsqlite version had sourceid of 4 and after the sqlite version was added, the source id for it was now 6.    So updated the channel table to reflect the change.
> NOTE that this change could be made in the backend setup(either the original mythtv-setup, or the new web version).
> For almost 40 channels, this is a pain to do, so I went ‘under the hood/ and modded the channel table using sql.
>
> The xmltv ids did not have to be modified as they are the same for both non sqlite and sqlite versions as far as I can tell, and everything was working fine after the change.
>
> Regards!
>

Wow. I'm not clear as to what you did there, but I just went into
mythtv-setup and changed the grabber on the existing source, which is
still the only one I have. As noted in another reply, I used a SQL
command to change the xmltvid fields on the channel table to the
format expected by the sqlite grabber and everything worked fine.

Tom


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list