[mythtv-users] Leanfront testers wanted for Android TV

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 13:21:48 UTC 2024

On 1/10/24 07:15, Yeechang Lee wrote:
> I would be happy for ylee at pobox.com to go on the list as a beta tester, although I am still on MythTV 30 so probably won't be able to actually use the Play Store version (I am using the last Leanfront that supports 30).

All versions of leanfront supports MythTV back to V29, there is no loss
of support for older versions of MythTV. If the latest version does not
work there must be a bug.

Are you sure you are on leanfront, not mythfrontend for android?

The google login is normally an email @gmail.com. Are you sure
ylee at pobox.com is the android login?

Peter