[mythtv-users] XMLTV grabber failed "error code 1"

Robert Eden rmeden at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 23:15:53 UTC 2024

On 1/6/2024 10:41 AM, Daryl McDonald wrote:
> This had been working, at least partially, I used to see "failed to
> get additional info for second source" (or some such).
>
> I assume I need to repair my  Malformed XML file, missing </tv>
> element, at line 1,

You don't mention if there were any errors in your grabber, or what
grabber you're running.  (the malformed XML message is probably from
mythfilldatabase)

The SD-JSON service had an outage this morning.   The automated SD
system checks detected the problem and there was a message on the
schedulesdirect.org website at the time.

Robert