[mythtv-users] ansible change needed for LMDE version of Debian 12

James Linder jam at tigger.ws
Fri Jan 5 21:23:30 UTC 2024

> On Jan 5, 2024, at 21:40, Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Fixed, thanks.
>
> On Friday 05 January 2024 06:40:40 AM (-06:00), James Abernathy wrote:
>
>>> TASK [mythtv-deb : add unique packages based on distributions]
>>> ********************************************************************
>>> fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {"reason": "Could not find or access
>>> '/home/jim/ansible/lmde.yml' on the Ansible Controller.”}

Jim of interest I just built for https://neon.kde.org/
For me a bit of fiddling to shun nano, there are no snaps anyway, but most things are good. (and especially, the way I work, no wayland)
I had to (temporilly) use os-release from ubuntu 23.10 to get ansible to run without complaint, but all is kewl
James

100 lines (punishment from school days)
I willl master ansible so I can use it sensibly
I willl master ansible so I can use it sensibly
I willl master ...