[mythtv-users] HDHR app can tune a station but Myth via HDHR can't

DryHeat122 dryheat122 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 29 03:36:08 UTC 2024

I have a HDHR Duo. For one station (Channel 12), the HDHR app can tune it
just fine. When I try to "watch this channel" on Myth via Program Guide,
"signal" (IDK if that is strength or quality) dithers between 56% & 59% and
it can't get a lock. Recordings on that channel also fail.

What could explain this? Every other channel works fine. I am only 9 mi as
the crow flies from the mountain where all the stations broadcast.
Rabbitears.com lists the signal as good. If the app can lock the signal
accessing through the device then Myth accessing through the device should
able to also, no?