[mythtv-users] mythtv from deb-multimedia.org?

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 00:32:36 UTC 2024

I started using mythtv v34 about 6 months ago. At that time I was moving to
Debian 12 and mythtv on deb-multimedia.org was v33.  So I built Mythtv
debian packages following the wiki for Mythtv on Debian.  I will probably
continue to do this but was curious about deb-multimedia.  They have V34
for Debian testing/Trixie but not Bookworm.

I spun up a VM of Debian Trixie and installed Mythtv v34 using
deb-multimedia.  But my question for those who understand deb-multimedia,
will they ever support fixes/34 on Debian 12 Stable Bookworm?

Jim A