[mythtv-users] Recordings Start and End Early

Ken Mandelberg km at mathcs.emory.edu
Wed Feb 21 23:30:40 UTC 2024

I find that many of my program recordings start a bit before the
program, either at the end of what ever program was on the channel
before it, or in the network commercials in between. With the run time
set by the schedule to the standard 30/60 minutes, that clips the end of
the final scene of the program I am recording.

When I remember, I add an extra minute to the rule. But am I missing
some global setting? The backend server is well synced to the time standard.