[mythtv-users] End of the road for MythTV at my house?

DryHeat122 dryheat122 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 21:44:14 UTC 2024

I have Cox as a service provider. The cable box I have been
successfully using with an HDPVR stopped working. When I took it in they
exchanged it for a box with model Pace PX022ANC. It does not have RGB
output, just HDMI. Is there a pc card that will capture HDMI? It also does
not have a firewire connector, just a USB. Can that be used for channel
changing? If the answers are no and no, I think I will have to throw in the
towel and get Youtube TV. It would save me quite a bit on monthly charges,
but I'd be back to watching commercials. 😠