[mythtv-users] V34 Web Application

Paul Raison paul at raison.org.uk
Fri Feb 16 12:13:24 UTC 2024

> On 16 Feb 2024, at 10:46, Roland Ernst <rcrernst at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> dpkg -l | grep myth

Thank you so much. Package mythtv-common was still at v33. Now I have a functioning web frontend. I really think the Mythbuntu PPA packages are broken as when I first upgraded, I was missing the libmyth package, which I had to install manually.

Regards
Paul

The data contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential information. If you have received it in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the message from your system. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.