[mythtv-users] V34 Web Application

Paul Raison paul at raison.org.uk
Fri Feb 16 08:48:48 UTC 2024

Hi,

I have just upgraded Mythtv from V33 to V34 using the Myhtbuntu PPA on
Ubuntu 22.04. I was keen to try the new web application, but can't seem
to get it to work. When loading the page from http://localhost:6544/ I
get a dashboard that has a number of cards but only grey boxes instead
of any data. The login button is greyed out and clicking on it does
nothing. Several of the setup pages also has no content and there
appears to be no upcoming recordings page. Am I doing something wrong?
I'm guessing the greyed out login button is the issue as I need to log
in? Unfortunately, I can't see any instructions on the wiki on this.

Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Regards

Paul Raison

The data contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential information. If you have received it in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the message from your system. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.