[mythtv-users] Raspberry 5 - another success

Martin Bene Martin.Bene at icomedias.com
Sun Feb 11 15:55:46 UTC 2024

  *   VAlso hiding the cursor doesn't work in Wayland, there were some utilities I found, but I didn't patch it up to work yet, I've been just moving the mouse on bootup.

I got that working by using the hide-cursor plugin from wayfire-plugins extra https://github.com/WayfireWM/wayfire-plugins-extra

wayfire.ini

[core]
plugins = alpha animate autostart autostart-static command cube pixdecor expo fast-switcher fisheye grid idle invert move oswitch place resize switcher vswitch window-rules wm-actions wrot zoom winshadows hide-cursor

baseline plugins from   /etc/wayfire/defaults.ini + the added hide-cursor plugin. Works just fine for me.

Martin
no.disclaimer