[mythtv-users] Leanfront playback of in-progress recordings resume using the 2 skip to resume; maybe modify to use play/pause to do the same

Jay Harbeston jharbestonus at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 17:41:35 UTC 2024

>>> Are you running v0-481?
>>>
>>> That fix some watching currently recording programs for me.
>>>

>> Yes, I am running 481. I was originally running 470? A couple days ago that I downloaded from orange box, but removed it so I could use the amazon version 481.
>>
>> The content I was watching was ATSC 1080i  Broadcast
>
>  There seem to be several display modes on the timeline depending where you are on that time line.
>
> If you start watching a currently recording ATSC TV program you will see the first number being where you are and the second number being what the "end" was when you started watching.
>
> When you get to that "end", it will switch to  the first number being where you are in the viewing and the second number will be 0.

 I have indeed run across the 2 skips, to get the timeline to change. If I run into the time limit and video pauses, pressing play takes you back to the beginning of the video in progress, and doesn’t continue as the 2 skip buttons do.

Peter,

Would it be possible to allow the pause/play to refresh the timeline and continue instead of resetting to the beginning?

Thanks!