[mythtv-users] Mythtranscode: Jellyfin not getting subtitles after use

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 12:30:38 UTC 2024

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

I'm using the sendtonas script found in the forums:

https://forum.mythtv.org/viewtopic.php?p=6179&sid=4670c55a4a3e5c0f256a4860f33f7e7a#p6179

The mythtranscode command line used is:

$INSTALLPREFIX/mythtranscode --chanid "$1" --starttime "$2" --mpeg2
--honorcutlist -o "$FALLBACKDIR/$TVTITLE-$2.mpg"

Anyway, I just noticed that Jellyfin isn't detecting any subtitles. Am
I missing something with the mythtranscode command or should I be asking
over at Jellyfin.

Just thought I'd check with my fellow myth users as I know quite a few are
running both.

Thanks.