[mythtv-users] [bennettpeter/android-MythTV-Leanfront] Configurable background refresh (Issue #82)

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 00:06:19 UTC 2024

On Thu, Feb 8, 2024 at 5:39 PM Peter Bennett <pb.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2/8/24 15:28, Jay Harbeston wrote:
> > Peter,
> >
> > Thank you for the update on making the refresh configurable!
> >
> > Is there a possibility of getting a fresh ask on orangedox?
> >
> > Thanks again!
>
> I am trying to get everybody onto the play store.
>
> If you have a fire stick or fire TV the new build is available now and
> will install within 24 hours (if you have previously installed from the
> amazon store), or you can request an install from the amazon store or
> from amazon.com.
>
> If you have an android TV or google TV device, the Google play store
> takes a little longer, it is not yet available. Hopefully they will post
> it in the next day or so.
>
> Peter

I have Leanfront installed from the Amazon Store on my FireTV.  I just
uninstalled it and reinstalled it from the app store and got v0-481.  I put
it through my test while watching the NBC Nightly News 15 minutes behind
live at the start.  No issues so far.  Next test is tomorrow morning.
Looks like it's fixed.

Jim A