[mythtv-users] reconfigure to single FE/BE with Json

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 13:22:59 UTC 2023

Experimentally, I tried using a RPi4 as a master BE with EIT program data,
on 24/7 to get the best data possible. That didn't work so well so, as the
subject indicates, I want my previous setup back. I renewed my SD
subscription and started with the "XMLTV - MythTV Official" wiki. I did the
xmltv install, but get nothing when I run "mythtv-setup" as mythtv. If I
turn the RPi off I can't connect to the database. Do I need to restore a
database to the Lenovo in order to proceed with the wiki?
TIA  Daryl