[mythtv-users] Python exportmetadata binding needing an inetref, but none is available in V34

Jay Harbeston jharbestonus at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 21:22:43 UTC 2023

As indicated, I have some video that has no inetref, and won’t have one, but there is some already available from the schedules direct including season, episode, description, and others.

However when I use the mythvidexport.py script, an exception occurs because there is no inetref for the video and fails. This used to work when I was running V32.

Is there a flag, or way to get exportmetadata to work ? I don’t care about exporting artwork as there isn’t any available for the video I am exporting.

OR do I need to get all the metadata and export manually now with V34?

Regards!

Jay