[mythtv-users] Web interface scalability issue: Video Gallery

Jan Ceuleers jan.ceuleers at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 14:04:35 UTC 2023

On 09/09/2023 15:36, Peter Bennett wrote:
> I have committed the lazy load changes to master. Let me know whether
> it solves the problem.

Thank you.

I'm on v33-fixes from the mythbuntu repo, so I'll wait for those changes
to trickle down.

 mythbackend --version
MythTV Version : v33.1+fixes.202308152218.21d2d9d951~ubuntu20.04.1
MythTV Branch : fixes/33
Network Protocol : 91
Library API : 33.20220913-1
QT Version : 5.12.8
Options compiled in:
 linux profile use_hidesyms using_alsa using_oss using_pulse
using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bindings_perl
using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_dvb using_firewire
using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_satip using_vbox using_ceton
using_joystick_menu using_libcec using_libcrypto using_gnutls
using_libdns_sd using_libxml2 using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl
using_egl using_qtwebkit using_qtscript using_qtdbus using_taglib
using_v4l2 using_v4l2prime using_x11 using_system_libbluray
using_systemd_notify using_systemd_journal using_drm using_bindings_perl
using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_freetype2
using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_egl using_drm using_vaapi
using_nvdec using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_mheg using_libass
using_libxml2 using_libmp3lame