[mythtv-users] Timezone incorrect in mythweb

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Mon May 29 03:45:57 UTC 2023

On Mon, 29 May 2023 06:51:57 +0800, you wrote:

>> On 28 May 2023, at 11:43 pm, James Abernathy <jfabernathy at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> So I screwed up and installed mythtv in a Ubuntu 22.04 server and forgot to change the timezone until the system was completely up and running.  I then used timedatectl to set the correct timezone and everything seems to be working right except mythweb still shows the data as if in UTC?
>>

>Slightly OT.
>I tried to install 'server on a NUC but the keyboard repeat is so bad that I could not. Without a terminal to set delay and repeat rate the task  is impossible. Is there any secret workaround.
>
>James

I have one motherboard here where the keyboard repeat is doing that,
when I use its keyboard (2.4 GHz USB wireless).  The problem only
happens in the Grub menu, but it makes it impossible to boot anything
other than the default menu entry.  But if I plug a PS/2 keyboard into
its PS/2 port, it works normally.