[mythtv-users] How can I query database for the details of the program currently playing on a channel?

Lists lists at the-pearsons.co.uk
Mon May 1 17:30:27 UTC 2023

Hi all,

I'm looking for some guidance so that when I use my channel change script to select a channel, I can also query the database to find out what is showing on that channel and what time it started - I need my. script to get the rating from the programratings table, which only has chanid and starttime to search on.

so my query would be something like

select rating from programrating where programrating.system like "%British%" and starttime like (select starttime from "currently showing program query") and chanid like

(select chanid from channel where channum = "402" and sourceid = 2);

Any helpful suggestions?